One of the biggest challenges in Network Marketing (MLM) is how to keep network marketers in your team.
In the big teams I have built in my past, the depressing statistic was always how quickly people gave up when they didn't see immediate success – in fact when they realised that there was some ‘work' involved in (ANY!) business.
It wasn't just in my team / business – here's an independent statistic.
- 50% of people who start participating in an MLM business abandon it within the first year (and other equally depressing stats about low earnings in the industry). Source: The Modern Gentleman
If you're continually having to replace customers / distributors you'll soon run out of steam (and contacts).
But don't go – I have a solution.
No time to wait for the details – CLICK HERE – watch the video and upgrade.
Let's first explore the problem a bit…
Why Do People Fail In MLM?
Well, put simply, they fail because they quit, and they quit because, in many companies:
- they have to make a product purchase to stay ‘active' and,
- horrors, they haven't sold or used the stock they had to buy to qualify last month and,
- they see similar products in the local shop – and they're at lower prices and,
- they see a distributor in their team has quit, so needs replacing, so…
- they think: “Oh, this is too hard” and pack up, having lost money, but with a pile of stock on hand. Sometimes they will tell everyone whom they'd previously tried to recruit that, yes, they were right, network marketing is a scam.
Solution To All Those MLM Problems
The club I have joined will solve all those problems with a plan to keep network marketers in your team the like of which I've never seen before. (And yes, I know you've heard it all before… I felt like that until I really concentrated on how it works.)
Here is the solution for members within our club:
Don't Buy ‘At MLM Prices'
They are typically inflated to pay out multi-level commissions to the successful distributor ‘at the top', while the new distributors are struggling to persuade family and friends to pay high prices so that the commissions can be fed upline.
- We operate on a membership basis, where prices are held low for everyone.
- Only buy products when you need them – no need for an autoship when you still have products left over.
- Earn up to $2047.50 per month even without recruiting any-one. More if you do.
- YOU can make an income by building a Paid Membership team and the plan itself will keep network marketers in your team.
I live in the UK and shipping is expensive, but the prices are extremely competitive in the USA, so I shall concentrate my efforts on product sales in the USA.
So, the “only buy when you need” model overcomes the biggest objection for most people, which causes most network marketers to quit. We have….
No Need To Hold Stock
When I started in product-based MLMs I had boxes and boxes of stock – partly because I was trying to predict what customers would want to buy from me (yes I had to go round local shows and SELL to real live people) – and partly because I was buying to satisfy monthly product targets.
In the age of the Internet most distributors wouldn't even consider an MLM business where their customers couldn't buy online.
Although sadly I know of previously successful distributors who are struggling now because their customers don't understand the ‘loyalty' model. These customers just buy from head office, any distributor they bump into online, or even eBay, where disillusioned distributors dump their ‘stock', no matter whether company policy prohibits it or not. If you've quit, you don't care about company rules – you just want rid of that stock!
In our club…
- Members (and their upline) earn on purchases they already make
- You don't HAVE to buy anything – only buy where you'll SAVE money
- Promoting isn't essential
Two Levels of Membership
You can pre-enrol free – just to look at what's on offer and understand the marketing plan.
But to benefit from the plan you need to upgrade ($9.95 a month plus one-off $40 set up).
You Find MLM Hard To Promote
So do most people! Because they suck at it.
But with this system your upline team is building your business, and when you have a team of paid members ‘under you' it's so much easier to introduce others to a successful business.
Help For Those Who Find Promotion Hard….
I have 3 off-line businesses that keep me extremely busy, so I need something that's easy to promote.
- The basic company materials are very professional and comprehensive.
- There's an option to use materials from a well established company that provides optin pages such as these (on the right) and follows prospects up regularly.
- As you see you own rewards and cashback accumulate you may (optionally) decide to share.
- Most important of all hang on in there (as a paid Member) while the team is built by successful members. Most people quit far too soon, for the reasons described above – which this plan has demolished
How to Keep Network Marketers In Your Team
There are three reasons this is a winner for Upgraded Members:
- Low cost – $9.95 a month for the chance to build a global business is an insanely low price
- You do not have to make extra purchases to benefit
- You will receive a passive income as the team expands
Who would quit when they have a team, built for them, and accumulating loyalty bonus?
There's a lot to get your head round here…. and if you want full details you can Contact Me
But that matrix is filling fast (some big recruiters' new members are already joining on their 10th level). Paid Members joining my team are higher up that matrix, while still being in the team of a very active, full-time online sponsor.
So the smart move is to lock in a Paid Member position now and then start to fully understand the system by exploring the site and the products.
CLICK HERE, Pre-enrol, and then take the low cost $9.95 monthly option. (There's an annual option that will save you 2 months once you're sure this is a good fit for you.)